Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fairy Tales

It's been a long time, but for good reason!  I have been drawing in all this time, but of course not everything is worthy of one of these schnazzy Blogspot posts!  Without further ado, my latest work:


There's a long story behind this piece haha, but the gist of it is that I really wanted to draw something fairy tale inspired, I've been especially keen on my 'ole Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella OCR lately, I didn't get to do anything related for school, so I did my own illustration for Ritzkrieg!  This was a strong influence for this work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfh-F3nSE_c

I did another Ritzkrieg piece the other day, not quite as much effort as the one above there, but it's still something I was really excited to work on!  The sketch was about a year old, I was very interested in the concept, so I finally completed it!


Welp, that's that!  Literally just moved into a new place yesterday, so I've been quite busy hah!  Big things are also happening around campus lately, especially something that's coming up this weekend and then CTN in November!!


No comments:

Post a Comment