Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chicken Noodle!


So classes have indeed started and it's taken me a bit of time and some whining to get used to my schedule again.  Truly, it is a busy semester, but in the best ways for the most part!  So much is happening and will be happening that I can't even begin to contain my excitement!  Anyway, above is my most recent finished illustration, which isn't anything too fancy but I'm happy to have been able to fully color something for the first time in a few days~  I love chickens and I love noodles!

But one more quick update, I'm 100% for-sure going to CTN for the very first time this year!  I'm extremely excited for that and I saw that some of my most favorite artists in the whole world will be exhibiting!!  It's going to be quite a journey, and I'm taking it with a bunch of friends, what could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment