Monday, August 4, 2014

Just a Quick Work in Progress!

Sorry for the lack of posts!  I knew August was going to be busy from the very day I was born... Well, okay, only since last May, but still!  August has arrived, I couldn't be more excited, but also so busy with artwork! (which is the BEST kind of busy!)

It'll be a few more days until I can post something that would normally be worthy of an entire Blogspot post, but I wanted to stop by and say I'm still around!  Here's a quick pic of what I've been working on the past few days:


These are pages for round three of this wonderful original character tournament called the Technicolor OCT!  I can't believe I made it to round 3 >w>;  Anyway, for the very first time I am attempting to ink traditionally and color digitally, mostly for time purposes but also because I feel I have better line control traditionally and thus can be more expressive!  I'm so excited to try this out and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment