Saturday, August 23, 2014

Back from Vacation!

Sorry for the long delay in posts!  I was on a magical Disney vacation for the past week~  First, an illustration I completed last night:

Giselle, from Enchanted.  I love this movie so much, I'd love to draw it more often.  It's such a lovely film, it has everything I like: romance, humor, beautiful animation, and grand musical numbers!  In this illustration, I used my own photo there in the background.  Last summer I went to NYC and I got to see the fountain that the finale of "That's How You Know" takes place in front of!  

School starts again Monday, so there'll likely be another delay in art production as I get used to my new semester schedule and all that.  I always get really tired during school, so unfortunately that means less art, but I will do my best!  I have a portfolio to add to, a comic, etc, etc., so I have to stay busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment