Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Many Faces of Benny Bantam





A fun little exercise from the OCT that prompted me to create Benny Bantam in the first place!  I know I need to start doing this for all my characters, being able to draw their expressions is useful in understanding how the character works.  After all, no two characters can be angry or happy in the exact same way!  

I'm working on a couple of new 'concept art' type of things right now.  Benny Bantam's project is no secret, so you'll be seeing more of that for sure.  Ritzkrieg will also continue to develop... But now there is one more new project which is a secret for now!  I'll be posting things about it soon!  It's a lot of fun so far, can't wait to show you guys!

Meanwhile, some older arts of Benny (probably need some updating hehe)



No comments:

Post a Comment