Friday, August 28, 2015

My Pet Shisa Updates

After a busy summer, school has started again, and senior year of all years!  How the time flies... Cool thing is that I'm taking less credit hours than ever before, so I can really focus on my project, and I'm taking a watercolor class!  It's going to be a challenge, but a fun challenge, as I really admire watercolor paintings and I think learning the techniques will be nothing but beneficial!

Anyway, I've been storyboarding my 'lil chicken butt off the past 3-4 weeks and just last night finished off all the boards for My Pet Shisa with a grand total of 210!  I'll be putting the animatic together next week, but in the meantime, here's two sneak peaks of different segments:




I also realized I never posted the character sheets here!  I still don't have the human, I just need to do the action pose, but here's Ryu and the dragon!


So yeah, things are really moving forward!  Next step is backgrounds, then actual animation!  I'm so exciteddd!!



No comments:

Post a Comment