Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Comic Con Preparations

I always love conventions, they're so much fun!  Even preparing is a blast.  Now that I have this snazzy Blogspot deal, I thought I'd share what's going on this time!


Here's everything!  And I actually forgot to include buttons and commissions, so I guess it's not really everything?  In any case, I have prints, stickers, postcards, and comics!  First time ever selling comics, I'm super excited to give that a try.  They sure are a lot of work but the results are worthwhile!

Above is a little banner I whipped up for Courtney and I (we'll be sharing the table).  This is the very first appearance of our joint logo/studio, Crowned Chicken!  I have to tweak the crown but otherwise we'll be using that on our "products" from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment